The SOLUTION: We created our post rehab and post hospital care program as a solution.
This service is designed either our movement disorder certified RN or our geriatric care manager and the care is performed by our Life Enhancement Caregivers.
After only a few days in the hospital, your loved one may not be able to walk or to take care of his/her personal care needs. Then, here comes the discussion of rehab.
Sometimes, he/she may show symptoms of dementia with or after a hospital stay. Statistics has shown that 85% of the people who go into the rehab facility never turn to their home . . . . they get transferred into a long-term care facility because they need more care than their family caregivers are able to provide at the time. What if you are not prepared for that or your loved one does not want to go but needs a lot of care after a hospital stay?
- Personal care & hygiene
- Incontinence care to improve bladder and bowel continue
- Restorative exercises to get your loved one walking again
- Parkinson’s care
- Movement disorder care.
- Post stroke care
- Post hospital care
- Post-surgical care
- Post rehab care
- Palliative and hospice support care.
- To support the care recipient in regaining their highest functional level in the shortest amount of time possible.
- To delay the need for an assisted living or nursing home move or to make is possible for someone to continue living in an assisted living facility even when the level of care has been increased.
- To support someone who is transitioning from one level of care to another including palliative and hospice care.