Our nurse navigator and care management service aims to:
- To relieve the caregiving stress on hand.
- To locate, plan for, coordinate and deliver the best quality of care at the most cost-effective rate available.
- To help the older adult find meaning and quality of life in their later years.
NURSE NAVIGATION & TRANSITIONAL CARE SUPPORT – FOR LONG DISTANCE CAREGIVING.
15% of family caregivers, care from far away. When It is your turn to care, we hope you turn to us.
Our nurse navigators and care managers help to bring peace of mind especially to long distance family caregivers. We offer care management, care coordination, and consultation for all your caregiving needs from helping your loved one find the right care all the way to selecting and moving into a different care setting and all in between . . . . doctor’s appointments and attending discharge planning meetings too.
You need it, we will find a way to support you so you can enjoy your work life balance while your loved one thrives where ever he/she calls home on his/her own terms.
Care management is the service that helps the older adult, the family members, and the health care providers to organize, coordinate, and deliver the best quality of care possible under the circumstances at hand.
OUR CARE MANAGEMENT & NURSE NAVIGATION SERVICES PROVIDES:
- Level of care assessments.
- Care planning services.
- Care and or case management.
- Resource and referral development.
- Home safety evaluations.
- Monitoring and oversight of care.
- Senior care advocacy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Care facility review.
- Coordination of services and service providers.
- Assistance with the organization of relocating a loved one, setup of housekeeping or transportation services .
TOP 10 WAYS THIS SERVICE CAN HELP YOU
- Conduct a level of care assessment to identify caregiving problems and to recommend caregiving solutions.
- Provide crisis intervention in the home, at a hospital and at a care facility.
- Screen, match and arrange for in-home help or other caregiving services including assistance in hiring qualified caregivers at home.
- Function as a liaison to families who are far away and even those who are close by for overseeing, coordinating and responding to family members in the event of a caregiving problem.
- Facilitating the relocation of an older adult to and from a retirement community, assisted living facility or a nursing home.
- Provide advocacy and eldercare education to families and other care team members.
- Provide eldercare counselling and support.
- Review financial, legal and medical issues and to offer referrals to all appropriate medical and care specialist.
- Provide financial, legal and medical review and assessments for the application of benefits including Veteran Administration aid and attendance benefit, long term care insurance and state medical waivers.
- Help family members keep SANE and to find MEANING and JOY as they juggle responsibilities in all their caregiving roles .