We provide Dementia Care, Memory Care, Mental Wellness and Personal Care. Our program is designed by a certified dementia practitioner, registered nurse, or geriatric care manager.
This service is available for as little or as much as you need (there are no minimum number of hours required) and it is delivered to where ever you call home and it is performed by certified nursing assistants, certified home health aides, certified patient care technicians, and certified medical assistants.
- Hygiene and grooming.
- Medication reminders and assistance.
- Home making and house keeping.
- Meal Preparation.
- Plant care & Pet Care.
- Errands and shopping.
- Mental stimulation and memory games.
- Personal care.
- Restorative care to improve and maintain mobility.
Our goal is:
- To support INDEPENDENCE and to deliver dignified care so older adults can remain in the home for as long as possible if is their wish.
- To give every older adult the opportunity to enjoy a high quality of life on their own terms where ever they call home regardless of their life limiting diagnosis.
- To make care affordable by offering care that is not restrictive or limited to a specific number of hours per shift.
- To help the family caregivers to keep sane and to promote their work life balance so that care giving become a less stressful and more gratifying experience.